Perfect Binalong Bay 2 Barnett Close, BINALONG BAY TAS 7216
Set on 2500m2 mature native gardens, is this fabulous 3 bedroom family home. Offering water views from the sunny north facing verandah and master bedroom, this one owner property was built in 2005 and features polished timber floor boards, open plan living areas, wrap around verandah, three large bedrooms, plenty of storage and located in a quiet cul-de-sac – this property ticks all the boxes.
When you walk through the stylish front door into the living area you are immediately enveloped by the warm atmosphere found throughout this entire house. Some of the features of this superb property include:
– A large three bedroom family home, two bedrooms have built-ins
– Master bedroom features walk in robe and dual bathroom access, front window distant water views
– Stylish polished floorboards through combined living, kitchen and dining areas, heated throughout by a reverse cycle air conditioner
– Chic open plan kitchen and dining area with European style laundry concealed cleverly behind sliding doors
– Windows are triple glazed, the home is fully insulated, downlights throughout and the french styled windows offer beautiful garden views
– Sunny north facing aspect with distant water views over the Bay of Fires
– Easy care exterior of Hardiplank cladding and color bond roofing
– Flat block with native plants, fully fenced, and a lockable under house storage
– Large double garage with workshop, and concrete floor
– Room for your boat, caravan, truck or trailer, this property is a Handyman’s Haven.
– 10,000-litre water tank and pump, established native gardens, flat level yard
I highly recommend your booking of a private inspection of this wonderful property.