Immaculate family home in highly sought after location. 18 Cicero Court, BLACKMANS BAY TAS 7052
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 2562 square metre block providing a haven away from the bustle of life.
This home has been extensively modernised and features five bedrooms, separate study and two bathrooms. The master suite is spacious and offers a walk in robe and pristine new en-suite. The lower level offers an open plan living and dining area off the upgraded kitchen plus several other formal lounge / media and dinning rooms. An entrance lobby, home office and double garage ( fully lined and could convert to rumpus or games room ) with internal access complete the lower level. Under floor and ceiling heating throughout the home plus the bespoke etched convict sandstone open fire place and surround is a grand feature that adds warmth and style to this impressive home.
The living area opens onto the generous private and covered pergola offering a true alfresco dining experience amongst the magnificent and tranquil gardens. The entire grounds have been extensively landscaped with quality trees and infrastructure and includes an impressive tiered waterfall and fish pond, providing the soothing sounds of trickling water whilst enjoying the outdoor living areas.
The extensive grounds provide an additional double garage / workshop / man cave with side carport, complete with wood heater, plus several other garden and storage sheds. Grassed areas for the kids or fur-babies and the fully fenced and established veggie patch add to the outdoors enjoyment.
• Attractive stone entrance way with remote controlled double iron gates
• multi-camera security system at all entrances and gates ( with smart device viewing )
• Level access with room for a boat and caravan
• Beautiful well established and easy care grounds and gardens
• Numerous high quality upgrades and features throughout this property
• All in all this is a quality family home which has been much loved