First Home, Retire or Invest! 23 Bounty Street, WARRANE TAS 7018
Set back from the street at the end of a quiet cul de sac is this lovely home which has had extensive work done over the past few years, including:
• Completely re-wired including new power board and underground power to mains.
• New kitchen and bathroom including new hot water cylinder.
• New plumbing throughout including new pipes to mains at the road.
• New reverse cycle air conditioner installed with heat transfer unit to bedrooms and roof re-insulated.
• New, LED lighting installed and NBN connected (fibre to the premises).
• New concrete driveway and back deck covered and partially enclosed.
The living areas have been cleverly opened up to make a more open plan space and this is warmed by a new heat pump. A view of Mount Wellington from the lounge room is another bonus! A glass, sliding door opens from the dining room to the wide, and very private, deck which over looks the very well-fenced backyard.
The house is currently tenanted until the 12th of July with a long-term, excellent tenant happy to stay on if the property is purchased as an investment. This would also suit a young family as there are many schools close by or anyone looking for a home close to major shopping complexes, services, etc. as well as an easy commute to the city.