Rural Property Close to Town – Must sell! 50 Ansons Bay Road, ST HELENS TAS 7216
The perfect family home and it could be all yours, all you need to do is call! The Vendors are keen to sell and will look at all reasonable offers put to them. This fabulous property is situated only a short 5-minute drive from St Helens. Sitting on 2.72 acres of landscaped rolling gardens, all the hard work has been done at this family home. Built with catering for the whole family with 4 spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living area and a wonderful back verandah to enjoy the sunshine.
As you walk into the property you are welcomed into the lounge, kitchen and dining areas which act as the main hub of the home. The kitchen and dining area have been designed to make entertaining easy, with easy access to the back verandah and overlooking the picturesque gardens.
With plenty of storage cupboards, modern appliances, beautiful flooring and light colored decor the kitchen is a wonderful place to work in. The adjoining dining area is large in size and offers plenty of room for entertaining. Other features of this fabulous property include:
– Large lounge area located off the kitchen
– Home is heated by good quality efficient wood heater, windows are double glazed and the home is insulated, newly built in 2012
– Master bedroom is large, private, and has its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom, a true parents retreat with its own deck access
– The three other bedrooms all are queen sized with built in wardrobes
– The main bathroom is easily accessed by all, has stylish modern tiled flooring and quality fittings.
– Large versatile laundry with separate outside entry
– Two large water tanks measuring 23000 litres each, property is also connected to town water and has a small dam
– Entertaining area and outdoor deck with garden views
This property is ideally suited to a family or a couple who love to have the family visit, it is well worth your inspection. Contract Kristi today to discuss this fabulous property and to obtain further information.