Quiet in Quail 10 Quail Street, ST HELENS TAS 7216
Take me back to the 1950’s where everyone wanted a family home on a level block measuring half an acre. That is just what you will find when you walk through the front door of 10 Quail Street St Helens. This fabulous weatherboard home was built in 1948, and has undergone a facelift, including new flooring, good quality carpet, and modern stylish kitchen.
The generous open plan living kitchen area is the main hub of the house and all roads lead from here.
Features of the property include:
– Generous sized lounge room with wood heater
– Modern white kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards
– Separate toilet and bathroom
– Sunny back verandah area
– Large bedrooms, master with shelving
– Easy access to back yard, plenty of room for parking and kids to play
– Large double garage at rear of property
– Close to all amenities and walking distance to shops and school
Proven rental property with an estimated rental return of $220 per week, contract View St Helens for further information or to arrange an inspection.