Pristine Property Overlooking Georges Bay 2 Talbot Street, ST HELENS TAS 7216
View St Helens is proud to present for sale this fabulous once in a lifetime opportunity. Situated next to the quiet locale of Parkside, St Helens, 2 Talbot Street boasts fabulous views over Georges Bay, is sleek in design and offers contemporary decor with not a thing to do.
With two dwellings under one roof, this fabulous property is the perfect family home, or couples retreat with an added bonus fully self-contained unit for when the family comes to visit. Offering the perfect opportunity to live the coastal lifestyle and possibly reap the financial rewards with additional income by getting into the holiday rental market (STCA).
St Helens is the jewel of the East Coast and is famous for its beautiful beaches, fabulous fresh seafood and is within a short drive to the Bay of Fires. With its 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms this fabulous 2 storey house makes the most of the water views of Georges Bay from the front deck measuring 104m2.
Special features of this home include:
– Main residence and secondary wing is connected to by a huge multi-use media/rumpus/studio room which has been cleverly designed to be altered to two additional bedrooms and bathroom if so desired
– Each separate wing has a kitchen, deck access, full laundry and bathroom facilities
– Low maintenance color bond exterior and huge front deck making the most of the water views
– Two car garage with separate toilet and hand basin with electronic door opener
– Under deck car parking for 4 cars
– Low maintenance gardens, fully landscaped and no lawns to mow
– Enough parking spaces for up to 8 cars, making this property perfect for a home business, holiday rental (STCA)
– Fabulous open plan living with cathedral ceilings
– Tastefully designed with contemporary features
– LED light throughout
– Garden shed 3.0 x 3.6 mt and separate 1,000-litre rainwater tank
– NBN ready, established veggie gardens in raised tubs
Further information available upon request, the vendors are motivated and ready to sell, contact Kristi today to arrange an inspection, strictly by appointment only.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation