Premium Bayside Opportunity 2 Georges Bay Esplanade, ST HELENS TAS 7216
This fabulous three bedroom home has one of the best views currently on the market of Georges Bay. Located on the corner of Georges Bay Esplanade and Cameron Street, 2 Georges Bay Esplanade is ideally placed to take in the views, as well as being within walking distance of the town centre and all facilities.
This property is unique as one of the only properties that are now zoned commercial and residential, meaning that Subject to Council Approval you could develop a suitable business in a fantastic bayside location.
As you walk in through the enclosed rear verandah and into the lounge area you are immediately overwhelmed by the view. The property has been cleverly redesigned to make the most of the view and the lounge and kitchen overlooks the established gardens at the front of the property.
Property features include
– Customised kitchen feature window, plenty of storage options
– Tastefully decorated throughout with feature 9-foot ceilings and aluminum windows
– Originally built in 1940, totally renovated throughout
– Low maintenance imitation cladding and tile roof
– Master king sized bedroom with Gas heater, optional wardrobes
– Second bedroom also large in size
– Third bedroom with separate external ramp access
– Good sized bathroom with shower, handbasin, toilet and bath
– Plenty of storage options throughout entire property
– Fully fenced yard with back deck area perfect for entertaining
– Separate external laundry with additional toilet
– Potting shed, storage shed and wood shed
– Enclosed veggie garden
– Carport has roller door, Double Garage and Motorhome shed
This property has endless options for its next owner, if you are looking for a suitable property to start a business or a family home being dual zoned commercial and residential makes developing you dream just that little bit easier. Renovated throughout and full of natural sun, your inspection is highly recommended.
Contact Kristi today at View St Helens for further information.