Lifestyle Opportunity too Good to Miss 191 Lottah Road, GOULDS COUNTRY TAS 7216
Situated in a picturesque valley in Goulds Country is this very practical 1.311ha (3.2 acres) cleared block, fully fenced and featuring a permanent dam, with various building sites on offer (Subject to Council Approval) this is the perfect location to set up your hobby farm, possibly an orchard, room for the chooks, sheep, a few cattle and just perfect to run your horses on.
Special Features include:
– Fully cleared and sown to good pasture,
– New fence at front and easy access from Lottah Road,
– The owner is keen to sell.
– Quiet, serene and picture perfect are just a few words to describe the location.
– The property has power already attached to the block
– Still located is the original 1895 homestead, this solid built miners cottage is structurally sound with great use of hardwood in the floors and roof, the potential for a rebuild and renovation of the original home is not for the faint hearted but would be absolutely amazing project for those with a bigger vision for this property.
Offering access nearby for the local school bus run, 10 minutes to Pyengana Valley, local water falls and 20 minutes drive to St Helens. For those looking for a definite rural escape, this property is your inspiration! Contact Kristi today to organise your own inspection.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.