Great family home with bright elevated outlook 26 Franmaree Road, NEWNHAM TAS 7248
Put your personal touch on this quality three-bedroom home to create your dream family residence, conveniently located close to public transport and with glimpses of the Tamar River.
– Spacious living/dining room with bright, elevated view
– Large kitchen to cater for your growing family
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Large fenced backyard with lawn and garden beds; single lock-up garage workshop and/or storage space
The light-filled open-plan living/dining room features split-system air conditioning, and the large kitchen is immaculately presented with breakfast bar and plentiful bench and cupboard space.
A central hallway connects to the three bedrooms – all with built-in robes – and the main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet.
The large fenced backyard with lawn and garden beds offer plenty of space for the kids and pets to play. Add your own gardens or extension (pending council approval).
Newnham is a fantastic, family friendly area that suits buyers from all age brackets and this particular part of Newnham is particularly popular due to its proximity to the University of Tasmania, TAFE and the Australian Maritime College
The home is currently rented at $280 per week.
Call Jodie Hucker from View to organise your private inspection.