Coastal Living Opportunity Beckons 133 Tasman Highway, BEAUMARIS TAS 7215
A sparkling ocean outlook and a mere 200-metre stroll to the beach, this unique residence has had quality renovations carried out by the present owners. The owners are very motivated to sell and willing to look at all serious offers, so contact us today to inspect.
Not only does this home have a fabulous location with privacy assured on a large 4085m2 block it also offers modern styling with its chic versatile kitchen, open plan living areas, convenient multiple bathrooms and spacious bedrooms on offer.
Other features of this home include:
– Generous open plan living which opens onto the patio and accessing the fully landscaped native gardens
– The spacious formal dining and living area also provide a wonderful vista of the front garden.
– The modern kitchen is well appointed with quality appliances including a large gas cook top with stainless steel electric oven, range hood, bar fridge, overhead cupboards, soft close drawers with individual compartments for utensils, and a centre island.
– There is also a large larder complete with a very generous wine rack.
– Master bedroom with generous wardrobe space and direct access to the sun room and balcony affording wonderful views of the sea and coast line.
– Spacious mezzanine study complete with opening skylight.
– Second bedroom that captures afternoon sun and views of the garden
– Stylish fully tiled bathroom that offers views to the hills; with a large bath, full walk-in glassed shower, vanity and WC.
– Garden views from the guest bedroom with its own ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Additional bedroom with its own ensuite. These guest quarters are partially separated from the main house by the double internal garage – an ideal retreat for those who enjoy their own space.
– For the car enthusiast, there is the double internal garage with double carport attached plus a separate double colour bond garage to the rear of the 4085m2 (over an acre) fully fenced and secured block.
– There is a walled, sheltered vegetable garden with its own watering system that produces many types of produce all year round.
Astute buyers will appreciate this magnificent stylish residence with its location opposite a pristine beach. Situated only 15 minutes from St Helens, the largest town on Tasmania’s east coast, this is the perfect choice for those wanting a unique home either as a holiday house or as a permanent residence.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS TENANTED AND WE REQUIRE 48 HOURS NOTICE FOR AN INSPECTION.
Call Kristi Lette-Chapple for your own private viewing.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.