Blue Derby Accomodation Opportunity 27742 Tasman Highway, PYENGANA TAS 7216
This quaint 2 bedroom cottage originally built in the early 1900’s has had the perfect makeover and would make an ideal holiday accommodation opportunity to take advantage of the Blue Derby Mountain Bike Trail or your permanent home. Boasting a total renovation throughout the house including new bathroom, wood heater, removal of old floor coverings, painting and the kitchen has been finished. On the outside a major garden overhaul including a new driveway which offers plenty of space for your cars, bikes and trailers.
Major features of this fabulous property include:
– Light and airy kitchen with plenty of storage space and a four burner gas oven
– Master bedroom has walk in robe and queen sized
– Second bedroom is queen sized and boasts superb Pyengana Valley views and a cosy open fireplace
– Walk through the new laundry with ample storage to the new bathroom with modern conveniences
– Enclosed veggie garden, and room for the quintessential chooks as well, there is even an enclosed dog house.
– NBN is connected via satellite
– Most importantly the property is only 13 kms to the Blue Tier Forest Reserve which is the beginning of the “Blue Derby Epic” mountain bike trail going from the Blue Tier to Derby or the local “Blue Tier” loop which is part of the Blue Derby Experience
– Weldborough is only 20 kms away which is home to the “Big Chook Lap” and “Atlas” mountain bike trails as well, so convenient!
This property is perfectly located to offer the perfect quaint holiday accommodation opportunity or would be a lovely permanent home.
With a permanent water supply feeding the garden taps and with its own pure tank water for the house use, surrounded by a native stand of Blackwoods and a permanent creek bordering the western side of the property, you will want for nothing. Combine this with the serenity of Pyengana as a backdrop and only 5 minutes to the heart of the Pyengana Valley with its offering of the St Columba Falls, the ‘Pub in the Paddock, Pyengana Cheese Factory and the Holy Cow Cafe, nearby Halls Falls, Anchor Stamper, and only a short drive to the East Coast.
Call Kristi Lette-Chapple today for your inspection.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.