Amazing Opportunity! 311 Medeas Cove Road, ST HELENS TAS 7216
Looking for the perfect spot for peace and tranquility that is within 5 minute drive to St Helens CBD, then look no further, this is the block for you.
On offer is this enviable bush block measuring 21.85ha (53.9 acres) in size which offers an outstanding opportunity for development (STCA).
The North Eastern boundary is Constable Creek and offers approx. 300m of creek frontage for you to enjoy and have access to. Whether you are after a property where you can create your off-grid lifestyle or a block to secure for future use, this one ticks the boxes.
• The potential ability to further develop this property is certainly exciting, especially with the St Helens Mountain Bike Trail network all within a close proximity to the property.
• As mentioned before, only a 5 minute drive to St Helens Centre.
• A two hour drive from Launceston and three hours from Hobart.
• Quite literally on the doorstep of the new Mountain Bike Trails.
• This is the perfect base to use as you explore our beautiful area including the Bay of Fires through to the rolling hills of the Pyengana Valley and everything in between
St Helens is the largest town on Tasmania’s east coast and is the gateway to the world-famous Bay of Fires region. With world class mountain bike trails, fishing, beach and off-road activities within minutes of this property, St Helens is very popular with adventure tourists and active families. Home to a public school (kindergarten to Year 12), hospital, dentist, vet, chemist, supermarkets, government service agencies and a thriving food scene, St Helens provides exceptional liveability and a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
Disclaimer: View Real Estate has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however, we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.