Amazing Character Home 20 Allport Street, LEITH TAS 7315
This amazing character home was originally built in 1867. Offering so much, it is located in a magical setting. This iconic homestead has been lovingly renovated and is surrounded with beautiful Maple, Silver birch and Fig trees plus many more.
Step inside and find the gourmet kitchen complete with quality appliances, tiled flooring and quality timber throughout. The high pressed tin ceilings and polished timber floors gives a grandiose feel to this historic residence.
Set on a large [approx.8834sqm] block, this home has huge appeal.
It has been lovingly upgraded and renovated to the highest standards whilst still retaining its quaint charm.
This character home will impress you with its quality and elegance. Some of the home’s beautiful features include:
* Wrap around veranda which includes wind/sun blinds, allowing for all year round use
• Lounge with fireplace plus 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners
• Formal dining room with double glass doors, leading out to the garden
• Gourmet kitchen fitted out with quality appliances including dishwasher
• Heritage style bathroom with spa bath, shower, basin and toilet
• Large master bedroom with en-suite and dual walk in robes.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 also include built-in robes.
* Upstairs includes 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
• 4.2 kw Solar panel system
• Double carport & 8mx5m barn/workshop with power
• 5 x water tanks
• Landscaped gardens all round including watering system and orchard
To arrange a personal VIEWing of this stunning property, please contact Colin Leiper