A quintessential beach house in the heart of The Bay of Fires 15 Seaton Cove Road, BINALONG BAY TAS 7216
This waterfront property catches the sunrise over the shoulder of Sloop Rock every morning. Sharing Seaton’s Cove with only four other properties provides solitude and seclusion. The pristine turquoise water of The Bay of Fires invites you to catch crayfish and abalone on your very own doorstep.
– Waterfront access to beach
– Stunning easterly aspect
– Two stories comprising of upstairs bedrooms, one bathroom and sitting room.
– Downstairs open plan living area, second bathroom and separate laundry.
– Large deck for entertaining.
– Free standing wood heater.
– Adjacent to Mount Pearson Nature Reserve.
– If you have been looking for that one special waterfront property, inspections are essential.
For Sale: Expressions of Interest with inspections by appointment only.
Contact Gail Paulsen, sole agent for more details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.